Goldberg Blaise offer a combination of management consulting and urban planning.
Our five springboard services are:
1. Management Consulting
- Corporate and business planning;
- Strategic planning and advice;
- Workflow analysis and review of decision making processes;
- Benchmarking and determination of best practice;
- Performance and process improvement;
- Organisation and change management;
- Policy development; and
- Project management.
2. Facilitation, Training and Seminars
- Facilitation and chairing of multi-stakeholder meetings or workshops;
- Structuring and facilitation of team sessions to address difficult issues;
- Development and delivery of customised training courses to meet client or sector needs;
- Preparation for and hosting of strategic events, including identification and procurement of speakers as well as presentation design and development.
- Book launches.
3. Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship Management
- Stakeholder identification and prioritisation for both public and private sectors;
- Preparation and implementation of stakeholder engagement strategies;
- Stakeholder and relationship risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies;
- Design and management of consultation processes and strategic communications;
- Issues identification and management.
4. Strategic Planning, Advice and Policy
- Goal definition and establishment of objectives;
- Determination of benchmark positions and criteria for assessment;
- Review, revision and updating of strategic planning approaches;
- Advice on planning strategy and policy, and operationalisation of improvements.
5. Urban Planning
- Development options;
- Peer review;
- Appeals advice and expert witness.